If you are thinking about how you can “go green” around the house and make a little difference in reducing air pollution, consider an electric lawn mower. Electric lawn mowers can really reduce pollution levels. Gas-powered lawn mowers emit an average of about 10 pounds of air pollution per year. The new, upgraded electric models emit zero pollution.
The Toro e-Cycler electric lawn mower is an electric lawn mower for homeowners who want to try and go a little greener. This is the greenest of the recycler lawn mowers. With no gas, no oil and no emissions, you can go cordless and get Green! Introducing the NEW e-Cycler battery powered lawn mower. No more gas, oil and virtually no maintenance. Just plug in and power-up, un-plug and mow.
- No Maintenance - No more refueling messes. No more harmful emissions while cutting your lawn.* *Compared to a gas powered walk behind mower.
- 36 Volt System - The 36 volt cordless system is powerful and emission-free. Cuts 7,000-10,000 sq. ft. on a single charge. Battery charges to 70% in 3 hours, 100% overnight.
- 20" Steel Mulching Deck - The 4", deep-domed deck design is specially designed for superior mulching performance.
- Lightweight Design - Weighs only 77 lbs - lighter than most other battery/cordless mowers.
- Easy to Operate Controls - Simple two-step operator controls - integrated one-handed control assembly with two-step action. Safe and easy to use.
- 2 Year Performance Warranty - If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!* (Includes the battery)
Interested? Contact J&J Small Engine Clinic in North Attleboro.